Welcome to the appointments feature for the Larimer County Vehicle Licensing Office.
LARIMER VEHICLE LICENSING AND MARRIAGE LICENSE TRANSACTIONS ARE IN PERSON BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Note: Because there are so many other options for completing license renewals, they will not be handled in person. Instead, please use one of the other options listed below.
- Appointments are now available for Colorado car dealerships for Dealer Resale and Duplicate Title transactions only, with a limit of 2 transactions at each appointment. All other transactions will require drop off.
- Lenders, Courier Service Providers, and Fleet Companies must drop off all transactions to be processed and will not be required to make an appointment when dropping off or picking up documents in our offices. (No in-person transactions are allowed at this time.)
- Drop-off and pick-up areas have been established in each of our locations. See our staff for instructions upon arrival.
- Renew Online at www.larimer.org/renewplates
- Visit a renewal kiosk in Loveland, Fort Collins or another location in Colorado. See larimer.org/kiosk
- Mail your renewal to our office at PO Box 1429, Fort Collins, CO 80522
- Drop your renewal (with check payment) into the “Renewal Drop Box” located in the lobby of the Fort Collins or Loveland offices
Phone staff will be available to assist you with your transactions from 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday - Friday, call (970) 498-7878, Option 5
. Your patience is appreciated — hold times are longer due to extremely high call volumes.
Thank you for your consideration as we do our best to provide you the services needed.